If you are having a medical emergency, go to the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.
To stay informed on the status of cases in Sioux Lookout and our entire region, please visit the Northwestern Health Unit’s website and Sioux Lookout First Nation Health Authority’s website.
Ontario’s COVID-19 Page
Need to print your COVID-19 Vaccination Electronic Receipt?
Worried about symptoms and wondering if you should get tested, or how to self-isolate? Visit the COVID-19 Self Assessment site.
Visit Ontario’s COVID-19 page for the latest information about COVID-19 here in Ontario.
Other important numbers and links:
Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Northwestern Health Unit: COVID-19 hotline: 1-866-468-2240 (Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
At the Hospital site
- Updated June 22, 2023 – Any updates regarding hospital visitor restrictions will be updated here. Currently, no restrictions are in place at the hospital site.
- The cafeteria will continue to be open to patients, visitors and essential care partners.
William A. George Extended Care Facility
- Visit the Online Guide to Visiting your Loved One to view current visitor guidelines
- All visitors (indoor and outdoor) must wear a mask and all visits must be prescheduled. This can be done by calling 737-3030 ext. 4577.
- If you have questions, please call the extended care unit to speak with the care team.
- If you would like to request video visitation, please call (807) 737-3030 ext. 4575, and our staff will be pleased to assist you.