COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Do you have these symptoms?
- Symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection (cough, sore throat, headache, difficulty breathing, muscle aches, fatigue, runny nose, and joint aches, and may also include nausea, diarrhea and stomach pains).
- Fever of 37.8°C or higher
Have you had exposure?
- Travelled to other countries in the past 14 days
- Exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 patient
- Travelled to, reside, or work in local areas with reported COVID-19 cases
- Exposure to a person being tested for COVID-19
- Concerned about exposure?
Contact the Sioux Lookout COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Ph: (807) 737-5880
By Appointment Only (no walk-ins).
New Hours (effective June 23, 2020): Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you receive our voicemail, please leave a message with your name and phone number and someone will call you back to schedule your appointment.