Get your tickets before 11 a.m. on Friday, January 28 to be entered into our next early bird draw and for your chance to WIN $1,000!
The early bird prize is proudly sponsored by CUPE 4373
(employees of SLMHC).
Congratulations to Andrew Gawronski, of Sioux Lookout, who took home our December 17 $1,000 early bird prize!
You could take home thousands in our next 50/50 jackpot draw on February 18, so get your tickets today!
The early bird draw winner is still eligible to win the monthly 50/50 draw.
AGCO Lottery License #1227290
Rules of Play
1. The lottery will take place online, and live, only during :
12:00 p.m. December 3, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. January 14, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. January 14, 2022
12:00 p.m. January 14, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. February 18, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. February 18, 2022
12:00 p.m. February 18, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. March 18, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. March 18, 2022
12:00 p.m. March 18, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. April 14, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. April 14, 2022
12:00 p.m. April 15, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. May 20, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. May 20, 2022
12:00 p.m. May 20, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. June 17, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. June 17, 2022
12:00 p.m. June 17, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. July 22, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. July 22, 2022
12:00 p.m. July 22, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. August 19, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. August 19, 2022
12:00 p.m. August 19, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. September 16, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. September 16, 2022
12:00 p.m. September 16, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. October 14, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. October 14, 2022
12:00 p.m. October 14, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. November 18, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. November 18, 2022
12:00 p.m. November 18, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. December 16, 2022, Draw: 11:00 a.m. December 16, 2022
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Purchaser must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
4. Tickets are 5/$5.00, 20/$10.00, 200/$20.00.
5. Tickets will be available online at www.slmhc.on.ca/foundation
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend FS Canada.
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be at least $4,999.00, or fifty (50) percent of the total sales.
10. A $1,000.00 early bird prize will be awarded approximately the second week into each draw. The winner of this prize is also eligible for the main prize. There will be an extra early bird draw of $500.00 for Draw #9.
11. The winning number will be announced on the website at www.slmhc.on.ca/foundation.
12. The winner may claim their prize by contacting Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre Foundation at 807-738-0566, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 1 Meno Ya Win Way at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
13. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
14. The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
15. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
16. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safe and held for six (6) months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to the Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre Foundation , with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
17. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre Foundation Staff and Board of Directors.
17. The above set of rules will be posted online atwww.slmhc.on.ca/foundation
When is the draw and when is the winner announced?
We have monthly draws scheduled up until December 2022. All draw dates are here on our website (please see Rules of Play). Tickets can be purchased up until 8 a.m. on the draw date. The official draw takes place later that morning (at 11 a.m.) and shortly after this time we will announce the winning number. We’ll share this information by email, and any email address used to purchase a ticket will get this information. The Winning Number will also be shared on our Facebook page (@MenoYaWinFoundation). Please note we will reach out to the winner directly too, so if you’ve won we’ll be calling!
When are the early bird dates for 2022?
We are excited to have early bird draws for each 50/50 draw, as per dates listed below. These dates are subject to change, but this list will be updated to reflect any changes or additional early bird draw dates.
January 28, 2022
March 4, 2022
April 1, 2022
April 29, 2022
June 3, 2022
June 30, 2022
July 29, 2022
August 5, 2022
September 2, 2022
September 30, 2022
October 28, 2022
December 2, 2022
How do I get my tickets when I order online?
Tickets are delivered to the e-mail address you supplied at time of purchase. Please allow 24 hours for the e-mail to be sent and remember to check your spam and junk folders, as some e-mails services may incorrectly flag your incoming tickets. If you have not received your tickets after 24 hours, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Are tickets refundable?
All sales are final.
Can I purchase a ticket if I don’t live in Ontario?
You can purchase a ticket if your physical location is in Ontario during the time of purchase. Make sure your “location services” are turned on!
I’m having a hard time buying my ticket. Why won’t it let me complete the purchase?
In order to purchase tickets online, our website is required to know your location. You must be located within the Province of Ontario, Canada at the time of purchase. If you are unable to access the site it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You declined the website request to access your location
- Your device’s location settings are permanently disabled or you are connected to a VPN
- You are located outside of the Province of Ontario, Canada and unfortunately are not able to purchase tickets
Please ensure the following:
- Your device settings have Location Services enabled
- You allow the website to access your location
- If your issues persist, try closing the website, clear your browser caches, and try visiting the site again
If the issue persists, please contact the Foundation at (807) 737-7997 or email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist you.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Amex. Visa debit and pre-paid credit cards are also accepted.
How do I collect my winnings?
The winner may claim their prize by contacting Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre Foundation at 807-738-0566, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 1 Meno Ya Win Way at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for. The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
We understand that a winner may not be able to physically come in to claim their ticket. In the event a winner cannot come in person to claim their ticket and receive their cheque, we will work with the winner to arrange virtual ticket verification.
As an SLMHC Employee, can I purchase 50/50 tickets?
Yes you can! The draw is open to all SLMHC employees and their family. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre Foundation Staff and Board of Directors.
Can can I purchase tickets for family and friends?
If you’re buying for family or friends as a gift, make sure you:
- Input who the tickets are for when you are are in the process of purchasing them. Under “Personal Info-Billing Information,” write the name of your recipient- but you can use your own mailing address and date of birth.
- Remember to put their email address if you want them to get the ticket numbers sent straight to their email inbox.
- OR- use your own email address if you want to forward the ticket numbers to them.
- Under “Payment Info” fill in your information as the purchaser.
What if I want to buy multiple gifts?
If you are buying tickets to give to more than one gift-recipient, we recommend doing this one-at-a-time. Go ahead and print off your ticket confirmation and record who it is for, or forward this by email to the recipient… then move onto the next purchase.
If I win the Early Bird Draw, does my ticket still stay in for the main 50/50 draw?
Yes, your number stays in the draw and you are still eligible to win that month’s 50/50 draw!
I didn’t receive my tickets… now what?
Tickets should arrive in your inbox within 30 minutes following purchase. If you do not see your tickets, first check your junk mail and spam folders- tickets can sometimes be filtered due to email settings. Tickets are sent from email@example.com, so if required you may need to whitelist this address with your email provider. If you’ve checked your spam/junk folders and still can’t find your tickets, please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (807) 737-7997. Please provide us with your name, the name the tickets were purchased under, and the email address the tickets should have been sent to. From here, we will check into the purchase and get in touch with you.
Any additional questions?
If you have any further questions about the 50/50 draws, please email them to email@example.com!