Ultrasonographer (RAD 08/21)
Ultrasonographers are a vital member of the Multidisciplinary Health Care team. They co-ordinate, perform and evaluate Ultrasounds as ordered and within their college.
- Graduate of an approved training program in Ultrasonography
- Active membership with Sonography Canada and CMRITO registration required
- Current BLS registration preferred
- Ability to do General Ultrasound and small parts studies is required
- OBS High Risk experience an asset
- Ability to do Echo and breast ultrasound studies preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work responsibly in a team environment
- Demonstrated effective communicate, organization and interpersonal skill
- Effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced clinical environment
- Evidence of participation in ongoing education & professional development
- Must be familiar with equipment and competent in performing tests, preventative maintenance and documentation of results
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be available to take call after regular working hours
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary
|Salary:||$33.44- $46.82, benefits according to CUPE collective agreement.|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||RAD 08/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.