Screener 3 Month Term (NADMIN 29/21) (2 positions)
Based on current planning and in response to COVID-19, the Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre (SLMHC) is seeking Screener(s) to assist in screening patients, visitors and/or staff prior to entry to SLMHC.
Note: Potential for term to be extended.
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule which includes 12 hour shifts (4 on, 5 off)
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends
- Able to sit, walk, stand for extended period of time
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Previous screening experience during COVID-19 an asset
- Screens patients/visitors at Patient Entrances following established site procedures
- Greeting patients / visitors and instructs them to sanitize hands as they enter
- Provide appropriate PPE to patients, visitors coming into the site
- Assists patients and visitors as needed to direct and occasionally accompany them to their intended destinations within the Health Centre.
- Assists patients and visitors to de-mask and do final hand sanitizing as they leave.
- Responds to patient and visitor queries and concerns in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
- Follows the procedures outlined for dealing with patients/visitors who fail the screening process
- Help implement frequent changes in the screening process
- Other duties as assigned
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary.
|Salary:||$21.82; an additional 18% in lieu of benefits|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 29/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.