Patient Care Attendant – 8 FT Term (NADMIN 10-21)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking a Patient Care Attendant who will work in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure patient care plans is focused and tailored based on individual care needs and requirements in a culturally respective manner.
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Experience and interest in working with seniors
- Demonstrated commitment to client centered care
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Applicants must have flexibility to work mainly days and weekends
- Must be available for all shifts
- Must be willing to work the present 12-hour shift rotation
- Work within an interdisciplinary care team to provide care to patients in an acute care setting requiring long term care needs.
- This position involves personal care provision, frequent walking, patient transfers and lifting of 30-40 lbs as per job demands analysis.
|Salary:||$21.82; In addition to benefits paid in lieu of.|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 10/21 Please quote on your application.
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.