Medical Radiation Technologist (XR/CT)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking a Medical Radiation Technologist to provide a variety high quality image and exceptional patient care to a diverse population.
Manager of Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Current CMRITO registration required.
- C.A.M.R.T./ O.A.M.R.S. registration (liability insurance is required).
- CPR, First Aid desired.
- Experience performing general x-ray examinations and assisting and/or performing gastrointestinal fluoroscopy exams.
- CT experience or willing to be trained.
- Mammography and/or Fluoroscopy experience or willingness to be cross-trained an asset.
- Word processing, computer skills essential
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Use available equipment while incorporating policies and best practices in radiology to performing exams and documentation.
- Work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be available for call after regular hours, evening and weekends.
- Be aware and understand Cross-Cultural differences with the population we serve.
|$36.28 - $50.79; with benefits in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement.
|Submit Application To:
Human Resources Recruitment
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate.
SLMHC celebrates, supports and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by offering equal opportunities to all qualified individuals. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.