Human Resources Student
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking a Human Resources Student to work for a period of three (3) months with a possibility of extension into the summer months. The student will be responsible in providing assistance with the day-to-day functional execution of the organizational Human Resources goals, objectives and strategies.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization and be a key member of a highly motivated team of HR and health care professionals
- Ideal candidate would have interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others
- Must be reliable and conscientious
- Must be returning to school in September
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Must have some working knowledge of MS Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Valid current drivers license an asset
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources and Education team.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and take direction.
- Carry out general duties as assigned.
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||Student 01/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.