LAUNDRY (LDRY 01/20)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks.
- Previous experience in working in a health care environment an asset.
- Working in the laundry department to process and sort, wash, dry and fold all hospital linens.
- Distribute all laundry and linens to patient care areas throughout the hospital on a daily basis including Long Term Care.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends.
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs.
|Salary:||$20.39 -$21.47 per hour - 18% in lieu of benefits|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||LDRY 01/20
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.