Scheduler (Non Union) (FIN 05/21)
The Scheduler is responsible for the day-to-day staff replacement for all units, including nursing and/or non-nursing.
- Certificate/Diploma in secretarial/business administration studies or high school diploma with minimum 5 years related experience
- Excellent competence with computers and advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Human Resources scheduling programs is required.
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing high energy environment
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the public and staff both in person and by telephone
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Primary area of responsibility is to oversee the daily scheduling needs for all departments at Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre
- Will be required to prepare payroll for submission
- Provide relief for payroll
- Must have a working knowledge of union collective agreement administration
- Actively work toward meeting the organizational mission, vision and values
- Other administrative duties as assigned
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||FIN 05/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.