Dietary Aide (DIET 01/22)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help with food preparation and distribution of patient and resident meals along with working in a cafeteria setting including operation of cash register. Dietary Aides follows requirements provided by dietary management and dieticians, and adheres to all policies and regulations for safety, hygiene and facility food preparation guidelines. Training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Previous experience in food preparation and service an asset
- Valid Driver’s license an asset, but not required
- Applicants must have flexibility to work mainly days and weekends.
- Safe Food Handler Certification or capable of completing online certification upon date of hire
- Food preparation and distribution of patient and resident meals including transportation of patient meal cart to and from patient cares areas
- Maintain food safety standards at all times
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
|Salary:||$21.15 - $22.91; an additional 18% in lieu of benefits in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement.|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||DIET 01/22
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.