Housekeeping Aide (HSKG 12/20)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attendance is required
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the hospital utilizing a variety of housekeeping equipment and cleaning chemicals
- Daily cleaning of patient, resident, public and office areas in accordance to routine schedule
- Adherence to Infection Control Procedures
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Must have flexibility to work all shifts; including weekends
- The ability to work up to full time hours
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary.
|Salary:||$20.73 - $22.46 In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||HSKG 12/20
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.