Dietary Aide – Part Time (DIET 12/22)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to help support all kitchen operations to ensure quality service to all clients, patients, and residents. Dietary Aides follows requirements provided by dietary management and dieticians, and adheres to all policies and regulations for safety, hygiene and facility food preparation guidelines. Training will be provided.
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Applicants must have flexibility to work mainly days and weekends.
- Safe Food Handler Certification or capable of completing online certification upon date of hire
- Food preparation and distribution of patient and resident meals including transportation of patient meal cart to and from patient care areas
- Maintain food safety standards at all times
- Knowledge operation of cash register an asset
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
|Salary:||$20.73 - $22.46. In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||(DIET 12/22)
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.