Utilization Coordinator (Non-Union)
- Appropriate health care degree and associated registration with governing body
- Minimum 5 years experience in health related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in working with community organizations and resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in working with an Interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience with patient flow
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to First Nations language and culture an asset.
- Experience working in a case management model of care an asset.
- Ability to speak Ojibway/Oji-Cree/Cree an asset
- Work to facilitate patient flow within the organization
- Participate in quality improvement strategies and initiatives
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with other members of the team to provide services that are individualized to the client and family.
- Work with families and community agencies to navigate and improve transition between services for all patients.
- Provide clinical coaching to frontline staff to ensure quality of care
- Provide oversight in collaboration with Patient Care Manager
|Salary:||Starting at $69,342 annual, Commensurate with skills, experience and education|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 11/20
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.