Personal Support Worker (NF 102/21)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking a Personal Support Worker who will work in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure patient care plans is focused and tailored based on individual care needs and requirements in a culturally respective manner.
- Personal Support Worker certificate or equivalent required
- Current Basic CPR certificate and First Aid
- Must be available for all shifts
- Must be willing to work the present 12-hour shift rotation
- Must have the ability to work in a team work environment
- Six (6) months to one (1) year relevant experience preferred
- Good communication, interaction with staff and patients
- Work within an interdisciplinary care team to provide care to patients in an acute care setting requiring long term care needs.
- This position involves personal care provision, frequent walking, patient transfers and lifting of 30-40 lbs as per job demands analysis.
|Salary:||$23.27 - $25.13. In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NF (102/21)
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.