Patient Care Manager (OBS & IPP) (NADMIN 25/22)
Reporting to the Director of Patient Services, the Patient Care Manager will provide their health care knowledge and combine it with their administrative skills to lead and support the department(s) they will manage by maintaining a high standard of patient care throughout all areas. The Patient Care Manager will be accountable for the organization and provide professional leadership for the Obstetrics and Prenatal Program.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization and lead a highly motivated team of HR and healthcare professionals
- Leading pension plan (HOOPP)
- Five (5) weeks of paid vacation (starting)
- Green Shield benefits package
- Housing and relocation assistance available
- Funded professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent healthcare experience required.
- Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO
- Masters degree preferred.
- 1-2 years related leadership and supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and support staff members as required.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
- Through the use of leadership skills, management tools and understanding of the decision making process, the Patient Care Manager in collaboration with the other Patient Care Managers and the Director of Patient Services will lead the patient care teams in the achievement of area goals and objectives. In addition to the following:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build sustainable partnerships.
- Be accountable for the acquisition, management and evaluation of staff.
- Maintain and monitor financial and budgetary responsibilities.
- Promote and sustain best practice concepts and standards within the organization.
- Commit to continuous Quality Improvement within patient services.
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits in accordance with qualifications and experience|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 25/22
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.