Medical Radiation Technologist, Full Time Term (RAD 01/22)
Medical Radiation Technologist
Full Time Term (10 Months)
Department: Diagnostic Imaging
Reports to: Manager of Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging Services
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking a Medical Radiation Technologists to provide high quality patient care and quality radiographs to aid in patient diagnosis and management.
- Current CMRITO registration required
- C.A.M.R.T./ O.A.M.R.S. registration (liability insurance is required)
- CPR, First Aid desirable
- CT experience/training an asset
- Must be able to assist/perform general and fluoroscopic x-rays
- Word processing, computer skills essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must
- Must be familiar with equipment and competent in performing tests and documentation of results
- Must have the ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be available to take call after regular working hours and work evening and weekends
- A good understanding of Cross-Cultural differences and the population we serve
|Salary:||$34.11 - $47.76, benefits according to CUPE collective agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||(RAD 01/22)
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.