Housekeeping Aide (HSKG 07/22)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to maintain a clean and sterile environment in all areas of the hospital for patients, staff and visitors. Training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attendance is required
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the hospital utilizing a variety of housekeeping equipment and cleaning chemicals
- Daily cleaning of patient, resident, public and office areas in accordance to routine schedule
- Adherence to Infection Control Procedures
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Must have flexibility to work weekends
- The ability to work up to full time hours
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lb
|Salary:||$20.73 - $22.46 In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||HSKG 07/22
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.