Director of Clinical Support Services (NADMIN 05/21)
Reporting to the Executive VP and COO, the Director of Clinical Support Services is responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and control of clinical support to SLMHC and the William B. George Extended Care Facility.
The Director of Clinical Support Services will collaborate with assigned departmental managers in order to maintain and develop services, programs and special projects in alignment with the organization’s strategic plan, Mission, Vision and Values in addition to an assigned budget.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization and be a key member of a highly motivated team of healthcare professionals
- Exceptional pension plan (HOOPP)
- Green Shield benefits package
- Housing and relocation assistance available
- Funded professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent and related clinical and/or operational management experience in a complex health care environment including progressive clinical practice, education, project and Human Resources management.
- Superior knowledge of office administration functions, interdepartmental liaison and public relations.
- Proven critical thinking, problem solving, time management and organizational skills developed in a fast-paced working environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Overall, a professional attitude and ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times while upholding SLMHC’s values of Compassion, Respect, Quality and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and continuous improvement and acts as a positive representative of SLMHC
- The Director of Clinical Support Services is responsible for oversight of the following departments: Pharmacy, Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory, Occupational Health and Infection Control, Mental Health and Addictions Program, Health Records and Admitting.
- Serves as a proactive role model of the behaviours characteristic of a leader in alignment with organizational Mission, Vision and Values.
- Fosters, promotes and enables an environment of learning and professional development.
- Effectively communicates and enforces organizational policies and procedures to foster and maintain a safe and violence-free work environment.
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 05/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.