Dietary Aide (DIET 35/21)
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to help support all kitchen operations to ensure quality service to all clients, patients, and residents. Dietary Aides follows requirements provided by dietary management and dieticians, and adheres to all policies and regulations for safety, hygiene and facility food preparation guidelines. Training will be provided.
SLMHC is providing a recruitment bonus of $2,500 after a successful probation, plus an additional $2,500 after one-year completion!
- Food preparation and distribution of patient and resident meals including transportation of patient meal cart to and from patient care areas
- Maintain food safety standards at all times
- Knowledge operation of cash register an asset
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
|Salary:||$20.73 - $22.46; In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.