Dietary Aide (DIET 18/20)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks.
- Previous experience in food preparation and service an asset.
- Valid Driver’s license an asset, but not required.
- Applicants must have flexibility to work mainly days and weekends.
- Food preparation and distribution of patient and resident meals including transportation of patient meal cart to and from patient cares areas.
- Maintain food safety standards at all times
- Must have flexibility to work shifts as assigned, mainly days and weekends.
- Considerable walking, lifting, standing, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Frequently required to lift up to 30lbs
|Salary:||$20.39 -$21.47; benefits as per CUPE collective agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||DIET 18/20
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.