CSR Aide (NF 34/23)
The CSR Aide is responsible for the overall functions of the Central Processing Department and maintaining current standards within the department. The CSR Aide is responsible to perform a range of duties to include cleaning and processing of instruments and supplies, amongst other required tasks.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED required
- MDRAO (Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario) Certification or capable of completing online certification program within (6) months from the date of hire
- Minimum one year experience preferred
- Must be reliable, team-player
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Clean, disinfect, sterilize instruments and equipment
- Set up instrument trays and linen packs for autoclaving
- Ensure stock level of OR/CPD supplies, instruments, etc.
- Distribute sterile supplies to nursing floor, maternity, OPD
- Daily and weekly monitoring of autoclave and expiration dates
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and sustained attendance is essential for this position
- Must be physically capable of performing duties of the position.
|Salary:||$22.67 – $24.57. Benefits in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NF 34/23
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. SLMHC celebrates, supports and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by offering equal opportunities to all qualified individuals. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.