Clerk Typist II- Diagnostic Imaging (RAD 03/22)
The Clerk Typist II provides general reception support to the assigned department as well as order entry, maintenance of filing system, and appointment booking.
- Grade 12 and/or GED consider an asset
- Ability to type 40 w.p.m. considered an asset.
- Proficient in the use of the Meditech system considered an asset.
- Work in a team environment.
- Use basic office equipment such as fax, copier, printer, computer and telephone.
- Receiving and assisting incoming calls, taking and distributing messages.
- Facilitating patient procedures with use of the electronic medical record.
- Collaborate within a team approach to provide care across the organization.
- Verifying and confirming appointments as required.
- Assisting patient with questions about procedures, appointments, preparation required.
- Collaborating with N.I.H.B. for Northern client appointments.
- Maintain schedule of x-ray and ultrasound appointments and distribute to appropriate departments.
- Must maintain confidentiality and have strong time management skills.
- Maintain health and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
|Salary:||$23.20 - $25.03. In accordance with CUPE collective agreement.|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||RAD 03/22
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.