Clerk Typist II-MHAP
The Sioux Lookout Meno Ya Win Health Centre is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to handle a fast paced office environment maintaining high professional standards and confidentiality. This role demands multitasking capabilities such as greeting clients, booking appointments, data entry and working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Grade 12 diploma, or GED, required
- Minimum two years prior related clerical experience required or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of 40+ wpm an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and independently
- Must be physically able to perform all assigned tasks
- Receptionist duties, ability to work in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to carry out multiple functions
- Scheduling appointments, faxing, scanning documents, photocopying, data entry, electronic charting
- Brief client intakes, referral processing, NIHB travel arrangements
- Demonstrate empathy and compassion in the face of challenging situations
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8-4 pm
- Other duties as assigned
|Salary:||$23.20 - $25.03; In accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||MHAP 11/20
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.