Administrative Assistant (NADMIN 06/21)
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative/clerical support to the administration department.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization and be a key member of a highly motivated team of healthcare professionals
- Exceptional pension plan (HOOPP)
- Green Shield benefits package
- Housing and relocation assistance available
- Funded professional development opportunities
- Four (4) weeks of paid vacation (starting)
- Certificate/Diploma in secretarial/business administration studies or a combination of education and experience preferred.
- Healthcare administration experience is preferred.
- Superior knowledge of office administration functions, interdepartmental liaison and public relations.
- Proven critical thinking, problem solving, time management and organizational skills developed in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well in a team environment.
- Functional knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Adheres to an established work schedule which has room for flexibility (i.e., extended hours, flexible schedule, modified work week, work-from-home, etc.)
- Provides assistance to the Directors and complete tasks within assigned timelines with little or no oversight/direction.
- Provides excellent customer service to all staff, stakeholders, patients and members of the public..
- Effectively communicates and enforces organizational policies and procedures to foster and maintain a safe and violence-free work environment.
- Must adhere to organizational policies and procedures concerning cleaning, hand hygiene and the use of Personal Protective Equipment in support of Infection Control measures and attend training when necessary.
|Salary:||Highly competitive and commensurate with skills, experience and education|
|Closing Date:||When filled.|
|Submit Application To:||
Human Resources Recruitment
|Competition Number:||NADMIN 06/21
Please quote on your application.
Send your resume and cover letter email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we thank all others for their interest. An acceptable criminal reference check and immunization records will be required from the successful candidate. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. SLMHC is an equal opportunity employer and a scent-free facility.