- Ambulatory Care
- Assault Care and Treatment
- Diabetes Care
- Cancer Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dialysis and Renal Services
- Emergency Department
- Heart and Stroke
- Mental Health and Addictions Counselling
- Prenatal and Maternity
- Surgical Services
- Traditional Program
Heart and Stroke
Cardiopulmonary Services are managed and operated through the Rehabilitation Services department. A Registered Kinesiologist provides the services with physician support for Exercise Stress Testing and the Cardiac Rehabilitation / Education Program.
Services offered with a physician order/referral are:
- Holter monitoring (24hr, 48hr and 14 day)
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Pulmonary Function testing
- Cardiac Rehabilitation & Education
Cardiopulmonary Services are available:
Monday to Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (by appointment only)
The Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre (TBRHSC) provides a regional stroke program.
For more information, please visit their webpage here.